Rufiji-Mafia-Kilwa Marine Ramsar Site
- Country:United Republic of Tanzania
- Site number:1443
- Area:596,908 ha
- Designation date:29-10-2004
- Coordinates:08°07'S 39°37'E
Materials presented on this website, particularly maps and territorial information, are as-is and as-available based on available data and do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Secretariat of the Ramsar Convention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The site is located in the three districts of Rufiji, Mafia and Kilwa, within the Coast and Lindi regions of southeast Tanzania.
Coast Region, Lindi Region
- Global international designation:
- World Heritage site
- National legal designation:
- Mangrove Forest Reserve
- Marine Park
- Last publication date:29-10-2004